Wednesday, April 1, 2009

A New Week of Films

This will be a week of seconds. As it is no longer my inaugural week of blogging, I will be celebrating this week as the birth of a new era;



That era is week #2. The films this week will all be famous seconds in some way, be it in their chronological significance, their title, etc. The list is as follows; A sequel, a remake, a notable director's second film, a notable actors second film, and a film with the number 2 in the title.


1. For a Few Dollars More (1965)
2. Rebel Without a Cause (1955)
3. Heaven's Gate (1980)
4. 12 (2007)
5. Undetermined as yet

As I watch these films, I'll explain the significance of each one. Unfortunately, i've been lazy about posting over the last couple of days, and today isn't gonna be much better. I'm going to have to cut this short, and head to the video store to get the films. Perhaps by tonight I'll have watched the first one. Thanks for checking in. By the way, has everybody already seen the trailer for Where the Wild Things Are (2009)? It's easily the most exciting bit of movie news in a couple of weeks. Directed by Spike Jonze, this film should really be something special. Check it out; Also, i've already seen Double Team (1997), I just might've watched it.
-Ben

No comments:

Post a Comment