Monday, April 6, 2009

About 29 minutes late

Okay. I was supposed to watch 5 movies this week, and I watched two. Two! For gods sake, I can't even keep up with my own nonsense. I don't know yet what week three will entail, but I will try my best to watch at least four of five. That's okay though. My good buddy Max and I went over to the Taphouse in downtown Seattle tonight and played pool, and although I got my ass kicked for 3 hours, finally ending with a record of 4 and 9, I thoroughly enjoyed myself. The highpoint of the evening would have to be getting to play billiards complementary, as a wonderful yet charming oversight from our beautiful bartender. This post will formally be introduced to the world more than a full hour after it should have, but that was ultimately necessary, as we had to visit dick's drive in before getting back to my place to watch Street Kings (2008). Nothing gives me more pleasure than to watch Keanu Reeve's utter racial slurs as a morally conspicuous Los Angeles cop.



"You dress white, buy black, and drive Jew," says
Reeve's in one of the first scene's.

This is so absurd coming from the man who not only played Johnny Utah, but Neo, that I have to give this film credit for being unintentionally humorous. Bravo! I will be visiting the video store tomorrow to pick up this weeks material, and I don't know what to get. I am officially begging my audience for a subject. It must be in some way relevant, but I don't care how vague it is. Any ideas will be greatly appreciated. I will wait 24 hours to visit the video store. Let me know at det.bateman@gmail.com.
-Ben

No comments:

Post a Comment