Tuesday, April 7, 2009

The Final Theme for Week 3!

Alright, i'll agree with you that i'm lazy, but at least i'm bothering to post even if it's late at night and I have nothing to say. This morning I tiredly watched the first 45 minutes of The Two Jakes (1990), before I finally turned it off and went to work to further aid humankind. I posted a request for a subject this week, and although I greatly appreciate all of the wonderful suggestions I got, none of them moved me toward a relevant theme. I have two options that seem fairly realistic, but I won't be starting the viewing this week until tomorrow night, so I will ask once again for guidance from my tremendous supporters. Let your voice be known, and the first one to get three votes will be the choice this week. Also, if you're the first response I get, you may choose one of the films on the list. My final two options are as follows; Cop movies in honor of Jody Hill's sophomore film, Observe and Report (2009), or religious/easter movies in honor of Sunday's big Jesus-fest. The two lists look roughly like this:

EASTER:
1. Religulous (2008)
2. The Last Temptation of Christ (1989)
3. The Passion of the Christ (2004)
4. Hank and Mike (2008)
5. Undetermined


.

COPS:
1. Colors (1988)
2. Serpico (1973)
3. Bullit (1968)
4. The Border (1982)
5. Beyond the Law (1992)

Remember that I have to have not seen the movies that I watch, unless of course the person choosing one of the films insists I review something I've already seen. This exception will be allowed as long as the person swears it's a great film. Please give me a hand. I'll post the final list tomorrow.
-Ben

No comments:

Post a Comment